top of page

Cage-Free boarding

dogs-10 (3).jpg
dogs-8 (1).jpg


Here at Hello, Doggie we are determined to make your dog feel at home while you are away.

We believe all dogs should have 24/7 supervision and expert care--and that is exactly what we provide!
We are currently the only experienced daycare and boarding facility in Maine that has staff sleep overnight with your pups. Not just on site—in the same room, and (as long as your pup is a snuggler) in the same bed!

We set up one of our stages with dog beds, sofas, futons, couches, and, of course, some mattresses! This way your dog has plenty of comfortable and cozy sleeping options.

Cage-free does not mean your dog cannot sleep in a crate—in fact, if your dog is used to sleeping in a crate, we can always make them available as an option.

We do not have set potty times while your dog is boarding, which means even if your pup is 8 weeks or 16 years old, we accommodate as many bathroom breaks as needed!

Our staff are trained to administer medications of any kind your dog may need during their stay.

You provide their food, any medications or supplements, and that's all they need! If your dog has a special blanket or bed, we can take that, too. (Any toys or chews can be provided but will only be made available to your dog during rest periods or requested 1-on-1 time.)


Before we can schedule your dog for any overnight stays, they must be familiar with the facility, staff, and other dogs.

We only accept boarding reservations for regular daycare clients (dogs we see on a regular basis)

​It is most important to us that your dog ENJOYS their stay with us and that they are exceptional pals to the other dogs!
Without knowing your dogs well, we cannot guarantee them a stress free stay and cannot guarantee the safety of the other animals in our care. Those searching for one-time boarding stays (as in your dog does not attend daycare, perhaps never has, but you need boarding) will not be accepted. 

We understand that this makes it very difficult for families visiting in the area to board their dogs with us. We are no longer accepting dogs that will only board for one visit.

Dogs must arrive for their boarding stay no later than 10:30AM on the first day. The cost of boarding includes a Full Day of care for the night they stay over. An appropriate charge will be added to your total for either a Half Day or Full Day depending on when they are picked up on their final day. All clients must pay 25% of the total cost of the boarding to reserve their dog’s space. This deposit is non-refundable if we do not receive a cancellation notice at least 48 hours before your dog’s expected arrival. The remaining 75% of your dog’s boarding stay is required at the time of drop-off or pick-up.
Holiday Boarding: On major holidays and peak periods throughout the year, we will require a 50% deposit at time of scheduling and at least 4 days’ advance notice of cancellation. The equivalent of 1 night of boarding will be deducted from any deposits that fail to notify us properly of cancellation and the remaining balance applied to clients’ accounts.


All prices include a full day of daycare. Pickup on the last day before 10:30 AM does not incur any additional daycare charge.

Boarding 1 Dog: $45/day

Boarding 2 Dogs: $80/day

Boarding 1 Dog 5 Days: $210

Boarding 1 Dog 10 Days: $400

Boarding 2 Dogs 5 Days: $380

Boarding 2 Dogs 10 Days: $700

Starting Monday, December 12th, the following prices will be effective:

Service  Per Day    5 Days      10 Days       

1 Dog     $ 50.00    $ 237.50   $ 440.00       

2 Dogs    $ 90.00    $ 427.50   $ 792.00     

3 Dogs    $ 130.00  $ 617.50   $ 1,144.00   

HDD Website Upload-5.jpg
bottom of page